What do I get with the package?
We start by determining what success looks like for your site. Once I know what you want from your website visitors, I’ll lay out a plan focusing on the 3 components of the Maxwell package, Test, Measure, Enhance.
- An A/B Test of a key performance indicator (KPI). I will chat with you to understand what it is that you want to improve about your web site and develop a Test to gather information about that specific KPI.
- A free account on Visual Website Optimizer ($49/month retail). This is a tool that we’ll use to Measure the Test each month.
- A monthly report that describes the Test we ran that month, the results we Measured and our recommendation for Enhancement. We will also outline the upcoming month’s Test and explain how we will Measure that Test.
Who is behind this product?
My name is Kendall Guillemette. I run Vigilanteweb, a boutique web shop in Portland OR. Over the years I have done work for some companies you’ve heard of (Boeing, The MacArthur Foundation, HP) and some folks you’ll be hearing about soon (Heather Christo, Ted Leonhardt, SportStream, Captricity).
Is this for you?
Vigilanteweb’s Maxwell package is for you if:
- You know your web site can improve, but don’t have the time to figure it out yourself
- Your organization’s health relies on the performance of your web site
- You have the web traffic, but you’re not seeing the results you want
How much will this cost?
The Maxwell package is $600/month and we offer an annual rate of $6500 (a 10% discount). Due to the nature of the product, we require a minimum 3 month commitment. You can’t adequately measure the results in just one month. When we start the process, we’ll bill for the first 3 months and after that we’ll bill you every month.
* Why is it called “Maxwell”? James Clerk Maxwell was a Scottish physicist that helped usher in the modern era of physics. His work laid the groundwork for the massive advances in theoretical physicists in the early 1900’s.