A Morning of Fixing Database Errors

An upgrade on the servers that host Overrated-Underrated exposed incomplete or inaccurate data for some records in the database. So I spent part of my morning weeding through that and fixing the problems. Thankfully it wasn’t as bad as I first expected, but still another good learning experience.

I’m excited that the error catching that I put in place helped me identify the problem and ultimately helped me fix it. Getting back into the code over at Overrated-Underrated always pulls at me to devote more time to it and make it what I want it to be. I haven’t been able to do that recently but the pull is definitely still there. And I’m glad.